- director Sarah Winkenstette
- screenplay Sarah Winkenstette na podst. opowiadania Andreasa Steinhöfela
- music Matthias Hornschuh
- editing Juliane Engelmann
- cast Marie-Jeanne Gierden, Tom Hoßbach
- producers Corinna C. Poetter
- production Kunsthochschule für Medien / Orange Roughy Filmproduktion
- format DCP
11-year-old Ida has abducted her classmate Hannes because she wants him to kiss her. Unconventional and unaccepted, she’s searching for love and affection – and a kiss, of course, would be a good place to start.
Sarah Winkenstette, born 1980 in Rheda-Wiedenbrück. 2000-2001 trainee for print media at Medienfabrik, Guetersloh, Germany. 2003-2004 completed journalist study program at RTL Journalistenschule, Cologne, Germany. Freelance writer and director for various children TV programs broadcasted on national TV stations such as WDR, ZDF and Disney Channel since 2005. Since 2007 advanced studies in film and television at the Academy of Media Arts Cologne.
- Gekidnapped (Kidnapped) | Short film | 20 min | 2011
- Sturmfrei (Free rein) | Short film | 10 min | 2010
- Eine Schule für alle – Das Orchester | Socialspot | 1 min | 2010
- Entschleunigt | Short film | 6 min | 2009
- Bienenstich ist aus (Bee sting cake's all gone)| Short film | 15 min | 2009
- Terror – Eine Sonderfolge der Lindenstraße | Serie | 28 min | 2008 (Co-Regie)